If you’re a Facebook user you must have searched for a lot of things on it. But did you know that all these searches are being saved in your Facebook account? If that makes you scared, don’t worry. You can view as well as delete the entire Facebook search history. So if for whatever reasons you want to delete the search history here is how you can do it.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right part of your Facebook account after you have logged in.
- Click on Activity Log
- On the left side you will see a more button ABOVE “All Apps”, click on it.
- Then you will find the link to search, click on it.
- Now after you click on it, you will see all your searches on your right side. If you want to browse through them feel free.
- But if you want to erase it, on the top right part you will see a link to “Clear Searches”. Click on it and when the pop up comes click on the clear searches button. That should do it.
Here is a video on how to do this.
Last Updated on