Evasi0n has released untethered jailbreak for all the devices running iOS 7 through to iOS 7.0.4. The whole process is very simple and will take around 5 mins of your time. In this article I am writing about how you can jailbreak iOS7 device. As a first step you will have to download the jailbreaking tool from the official site evasi0n.com.
- Download evasi0n jailbreak tool(Windows link1, Windows link2, Mac link1, Mac link2)
- Install iTunes if you haven’t already.
- Disable the backup passwords in iTunes. You can enable it after the whole process is done.
- Back up all your data from the iDevice before continuing. If something breaks you will be able to recover the data.
- Disable the lock passcode.
- Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click “Jailbreak”.
- Sit back and observe its progress. Watch for any steps you may be asked to perform.
- Please refrain from doing any iOS and iTunes related tasks while the Jailbreak is in progress.
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
That’s it, you device will be jailbroken now. Please check the official link/source for the jailbreak given below.
Last Updated on