I thought it would be a great to post Moto X rumour round up before Google unveils the device tomorrow. A lot of info rumours and leaks came from Taylor Wimberly, a few of them from @evleaks, a few from other websites and some from anonymous sources. Anyway here is what we know about Moto X until now. By the way I will be adding a few new rumours in this post.
- Made in USA smart phone
- Moto X will sport a nano sim.
- Comes with a dual LTE antenna and will provide the best LTE performance.
- Moto X will be using a a clear pixel camera with 10.2 mega pixel sensor
- Will be able to record videos at 60 fps and 1080p full HD. Play back at 30 fps is possible(slow motion)
- World’s first interactive LED display with uniform RGB sub-pixel arrangement (non-pentile).
- Display size could be 4.3 to 4.5 inches since a leak showed its a little bit larger than iPhone 5 but smaller than Motorola Droid RAZR.
- A feature called Motorola Connect about which nothing much is known yet.
- Possibility of Motorola xWATCH compatibility when it is released
- Dual core CPU and Adreno 320 GPU
- Moto X has a SmartBoost Speaker with Smart Bass up to 3watts. Also does virtual 5.1 surround sound with headset.
- The device will be customizable via online(ie. online configurator)
- Moto X can come with a price tag ranging from $199 to $599.
I have written the new rumours in bold letter for you to notice easily. Anyway another info is that Moto X will not be sold via Google Play Store, instead it will be sold via Motorola website. So is this a phone you were expecting? Will you be buy it? Let us know your thoughts by commenting below. If all the rumours from here is true, I might as well buying this phone. Its very rare that we get to see a smart phone which is near to perfect. We will bring you the all the info about Moto X tomorrow once Motorola announces the device.
Source: Taylor Wimberly
Last Updated on