Pebble has finally launched their smartwatch app store on Google Play Store. The launches comes after a month of waiting since their iOS equivalent launch. According to Pebble the App Store version 2.0 will open up a whole new world of apps and watch faces for the users of Pebble smartwatches. The app store will include new partner apps like Evernote, eBay, and Time Warner Cable. Here are the key features of the app:
- Browse, find, and install watchapps and watchfaces for Pebble.
- Discover new and most popular watchapps by category: notifications, fitness, daily use, tools & utilities, remotes, and games.
- Watchapp locker: conveniently store your favorite Pebble watchapps when not in use.
- Receive notifications when software updates for Pebble are ready to install.
- Troubleshoot issues and make suggestions right from the app.
Last Updated on