Samsung had released their latest flagship device Samsung Galaxy S5 recently. Although the device isn’t that impressive, the free giveaways are. Samsung is giving away $575 worth softwares and services with each Samsung Galaxy S5. This isn’t the first time they are doing this, with the Galaxy S4 also they had given away a number of premium softwares and service subscriptions. The software and subscriptions bundle includes the following.
- Run Keeper – 1 year free premium service ($20)
- Lark – 1 year premium service ($36)
- Skimble – 6 months free premium service ($42)
- Map My Fitness – 6 months free premium service ($36)
- Bloomberg Businessweek + – Free Subscription: 12 Months ($30)
- Wall Street Journal – Free 6 month subscription to Wall Street Journal ($160)
- PayPal – Special offers from your favorite stores totaling $50 or more in value.
- LinkedIn – Free LinkedIn Premium account for 3 months ($75)
- EasilyDo Pro – Free app purchase ($5)
- Blurb – Free $5 Coupon ($5)
- Cut the Rope 2 – $10 in-game credits
- Flick Dat – Free download of $2 paid app
- Box – Free 50 GB for 6 months and $60 value
- Bitcasa – Free Premium Service: 1TB storage for 3 months ($30)
- Evernote – Free Premium Service for 3 months ($15)
Of course these offers are not enough to make you buy a new phone, but this will add in some weight if you’re already considering for a new smartphone in 2014.