Google Nexus 5 is now GCF certified and the certification reveals Nexus 5 is going to offer a lot better LTE data speeds compared with many other rivals. The certification says, the model is going to give us LTE speeds as fast as 150Mbps for LTE UE Category 4. This is the fastest in all the existing mobiles. The phone supports LTE 2600(B7)/2100(B1)/1800( B3)/850 (B/800(B20) MHz, W-CDMA 2100(I)/1900(II)/1700(IV/900(VIII)/850(V) MHz, and GSM 1900/1800/900/850MHz.
The phone is said to be coming with Android 4.4 KitKat and both are likely to be launched on October 15th. Here is a list of rumoured features Nexus 5 may have.
- 5 inches display with 1080 x 1920 resolution,
- Powered by a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with the Adreno 330 GPU handling graphics.
- 2GB of RAM8MP snapper with OIS will be on back.
- 16GB version of the phone for $299 powered by a 2300mAh battery
- 32GB model for $399 powered by a 3000mAh battery
Source: Phone Arena
Last Updated on