If we could to think of one thing which smartphones are so popular for to the public, it would be their apps. Games, Quiz, Education, Riddles, Music, Social Networks. All those are smartphone app categories and there so many more. At play store only, one can find more than one million of different apps while at windows store there also numerous apps waiting to be downloaded. Now, there is a smartphone app to help us with anything it is we need during our daily lives.
But while there so many useful and fun to use apps, only a few of them make it to the top charts and are titled as the best apps of their category, among hundreds of thousands of others.
Below, we give you the top 6 smartphone apps that should be on any smartphone!
- Elementary Minute Designed by a student from Austria, the Elementary Minute is a pretty simple and yet pretty addictive maths quiz, and general knowledge as well, which can be run even faster if you turn on the Rush setting. The app is turned to a game with lives and you lose a life every time you answer wrong or give your answer too late.
- Jump-O Even though it is minimalistic in its design, this game puts you in the shoes of a….circle who is trapped in a world with squares. The game has levels that you need to pass and on each level you are called to solve a riddle. You have to avoid nails and bullets by jumping and moving at the right time.
- Shadowmatic Impressive 3D graphics on a puzzle game on which you have to turn objects so that their silhouettes that are casted on a wall match with the environment. Some of the users commend that they fail to pass levels on purpose so that the game does no end.
- Drupe Do you want all your social media apps but at the same time prefer to text and receive messages only on one? Well Drupe does that dirty work for you. It actually allows you to communicate with your friends easy and simply, by combining all the other apps: whatsapp, SMS, Skype, Facebook Messenger, and many more!
- Crossy Road A fresh and extremely addictive “indie” game that walks on the steps of Flappy Bird. The goal is to cross the street, not as a human but as a…very cute and likeable chicken! On your way you’ll find cars, trucks, trains and even rivers. In order to move on you have to be able to synchronize your moves according to the traffic.
- Workflow One of the most dynamic additions to the app store this year, the Workflow is specialized in automation. This means the app allows you to create “actions” which give you possibilities and options that no other app can. For instance you can create an animated GIF file using some pictures you have on your smartphone, or create a PDF file, or even upload automatically documents on Dropbox and so much more!
Last Updated on