Xiaomi phone catches on fire, injures owner

XiaoMi-Mi2S-is-red-hot

Recently Xiaomi sold 100,000 Mi-3 handsets in 86 seconds, but this time they are literally on fire. Over in China, a Xiaomi Mi2S caught on fire inside a lady’s purse, causing the owner to suffer a burnt finger as the handset melted.

Whenever a handset explodes, the blame usually gets focused on the battery. Is it the original one, or is it a third party is the usual question. The phones owner in this case swears that the battery is the original and claims to have proof of purchase to back the claim up. The owner has been in contact with Xiaomi and an investigation is underway  in China.

Source – Phone Arena

 

Last Updated on

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.